Sunday, January 16, 2011

Details, details

I'm still floating on the first-sale cloud, but I can't let that slow me down. Yesterday was all about writing, editing, and filling out cover art questionnaires. Yes, questionnaire has an "s" at the end. The Sextet's editor wants 5-7 volumes this year!!! So my first sale is also my second, third, fourth, ... Well, you get the idea. Thankfully, we were counting on a multiple book deal and I've already completed five stories. Two are ready to go, I'm upping the word count on another, and need to edit the last two and the one I'm adding to. We have themes for volumes 6 & 7. After I finish 3, 4, and 5, I'll get to work on those. Oh, and did I mention I'm still writing 90K contemporaries??? LOVE this gig!!!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With a Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment