Friday, February 11, 2011

Conference and Website and Meetings, Oh My!

It's that time again! I've registered for the 2011 RWA National Conference, have my flight to NYC and hotel booked, and, best of all, the whole Sextet will be in attendance! A few days ago I also contacted RWA to request my First Sale ribbon :)

Yesterday I figured out how to add pages and content to my under-construction website. Yes, this computer illiterate is building her own website. The best part? I know how to put titles and release dates to my books page! Covers shouldn't be too far behind. We should be getting the first three soon. The link to my website is in the list at the bottom of the page. Take a look!

Tomorrow is the monthly meeting for IRWA and I have lots of updates to pass on as PRO Liaison of the chapter. I'm looking forward to getting together with The Sextet afterward for a late lunch/early dinner. Lots of our ideas for stories arise from these post meeting meetings. I can't wait to see where the brainstorming leads.

Back to writing!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With a Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment