Wednesday, June 22, 2011

New Novella Series!

I've been writing, promoting, and editing like crazy the past couple weeks. Final edits came in for The Sextet Anthologies Volume 2: Dirty Dancing (which is available for preorders as of yesterday!), and a few days later, I got first edits on Volume 3: Occupational Hazards (release date of July 29). I submitted the first novella in my witch series to Siren. Bewitching Desires 1: Two If By Sea will be published in September! I'm working on a final polish for book two to submit before I head to NYC next week for the RWA National Conference. Critique partners, Elizabeth Raines, Sandy James, and Cheryl Brooks loved this story! Yay!!! Book three is about halfway done, and I have an idea simmering for book four. Whew!

Time to write!!!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With a Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment