Sunday, August 14, 2011

Almost Caught Up!

What a crazy summer! I've been out of town several times--RWA National Conference, family reunion/vacation, moving daughter to grad school, and now hubby's conference in Boulder/vacation in Estes Park. I've had numerous writing deadlines and releases. And I'm writing new stories. In the last couple weeks, I've done final edits, first edits, edits for a submission, continued working on book 3 of the Bewitching Desires series, and starting a new novella for volume 5 of The Sextet Anthologies. I have a self-imposed submission deadline of this Wednesday for Two Fated for One (BD-3), with only the last couple chapters to write. Then I need to crank out the Christmas anthology story and get started on Two Pirates to Treasure. Did I really say I'm almost caught up???

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With A Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment