Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Updates!

What a crazy month July has been! Vacation, a family reunion, an IRWA meeting, IGO contest, home improvements, RWA Conference in Anaheim...Oh, and running my son to campus five days a week for tutoring. I survived, and I finished my voodoo menage for The Sextet Presents...Legends theme! Now to wrap up the sequel to the Bewitching Desires series!!! BTW, Two from the Triangle (Bewitching Desires 7) popped up on B&N this morning :)

Back to writing!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With A Kick!

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy! :D I can't wait to read your voodoo menage! Is it considered paranormal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borderline paranormal but mostly contemporary, Tatum. Leaves you wondering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice. :D My Stolen Moment one that's coming out is mostly contemporary, but touches the paranormal. It deals with cursed objects. :)

    ReplyDelete