Monday, January 14, 2013

Updates!

I've been writing like crazy on my new foodie contemporary series. Flynn and Lilith are finding out how dark their black moment can be in Love Served Hot. *insert devilish grin here* I'll have this one done and ready to submit soon! In Red Hot Pepper, Drew and Pepper are getting to know each other while they're snowbound in a cabin without electricity. :)

Today I registered for RWA National Conference in July! I'll be heading to Atlanta with The Sextet and a few other IRWA friends for four days of writerly fun!!!

And don't forget that Dirty Dancing is a retro-release at Siren. The e-book version is half price on the Siren website until March 1st!!!

See you in a couple days for Writing Tip Wednesday--Contractions!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With A Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment