Saturday, June 4, 2011

Release Day!!!

Ever heard the expression "not enough time in the day"? That's my life. Writing, editing, critiquing, laundry, meals, etc., etc., etc... My computer is still giving me some problems, but who has time to take it to be checked out? The month of May was insanely busy, with my daughter's last dance show at Purdue, my son's birthday, my birthday and Mother's Day, my daughter's magna cum laude graduation from Purdue :), my daughter's birthday, apartment hunting at Kent State University where my daughter will be attending grad school, repairs to my daughter's car after someone took potshots at it with a BB gun, plus all the day-to-day stuff. Whew!

Yesterday was the release day for The Sextet Anthologies Volume 1: Sharing!!! We made the 30-day Siren BookStrand Bestseller List!


We also got the cover for Volume 2: Dirty Dancing. This one is HOT!!!


Get your copy of Sharing at http://www.bookstrand.com/sharing! Read blurbs for upcoming volumes at http://www.mellanieszereto.com!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With a Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment