Sunday, December 13, 2009

Out of My Mind

What a title for a writer's blog, huh? Sometimes the mind of a writer is a scary place--so many words trying to force themselves onto the page (or computer screen). While composing this blog, my brain is also subconsciously working on one of several in-progress manuscripts.

Now would probably be a good time to tell you that I write romance. Highly emotional, many times issue-related, steam-up-the-windows contemporary romance--for the most part. I've also written a historical short story, still romance and still steamy, and am currently putting together a non-fiction proposal about uterine fibroids (see issue-related above--and only one of many).

Sure, I know it sounds like I'm unfocused. But in my defense, I have finished five manuscripts in addition to the eight works-in-progress and the n-f thing. At this point, I have to say I'm happy not to be suffering from writer's block!

I hope you enjoy reading what comes out of my mind, and what sometimes drives me out of my mind!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...with a kick

No comments:

Post a Comment