Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Goal #2

In making my list of goals, I thought to push myself to finish those WIPs. Who knew it would lead to forcing a resolution to a problem I've been mulling over for a couple months. I saw my hero and heroine's dark moment coming and had thought of one scenario, but hadn't been able to work out how to get them there. Yesterday I had an *Aha* moment! After weeks of working on other manuscripts, I finally made it back to Allie and Mike. And goal #1 is becoming easier to achieve with my new-found inspiration. Last night the words wanted out faster than I could write. I'm still hearing their voices in my head calling for more of that conflict. Hopefully my hands and eyes won't give out before my brain does today :) Maybe I'll be able to cross one story off my to-finish list soon!

Signing off to work on goals 1 & 2,

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...with a Kick

No comments:

Post a Comment