Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Writing Tip Wednesday Starts Tomorrow

While I don't participate in NaNoWriMo, I know a number of writers who do. Some simply put words on the page, rewriting and revising later. Others have detailed outlines or edit as they write. I've also judged and entered contests, so I've learned to recognize a lot of common mistakes and have received erroneous feedback on my entries (yes, I've also gotten some good feedback).

With these things in mind, every Wednesday I'll be posting writing/editing tips, in hopes of helping fix some of the writing misconceptions and mistakes that I see most often. I'm open to topic suggestions, questions, and comments!

Tomorrow, I'll be covering punctuation for dialogue. "Hope to see you there!" I said.

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...With A Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment