Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yay for me!!!

I met my writing goal for January! With a few late nights and a lot of hard work, I wrote 31,011 words for the month. Now that 1000 words a day for the year doesn't seem quite so daunting, especially with some fellow writers shooting for the same goal with me.

I also managed to squeeze in Pilates three mornings a week all month. Another goal accomplished for January! And I feel great! Could be one of the reasons for my productive writing month.

I'm working on my goal of acquiring an agent. After sending an email query last week, I received a request for a partial manuscript the same day! It's as scary as it is exciting. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this agent will like my work and request the full manuscript, putting me that much closer to selling a manuscript this year. Achieving these two goals would make my 2010!

Mellanie Szereto
Romance...with a Kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment